Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Intro


I began my blogging life long, long ago............................
In fact, a very long time ago......................................
Hold on! It wasn't as far back as that!
It definitely was after I was born!
Well, I guess its been a couple of years. Maybe more.
But that's a dark past, filled with many an hour wasted uselessly..........
Hence, no crumb of that remains.........
I begin with a clean slate.............

So, here goes:
I'm Mrithyunjayan, and I am a student of IIT, Kanpur. I am a physics buff, and hence life finds me here, doing the first year of my integrated M.Sc. course. I am a true bookworm, and don't care much about the space-time around me, so long as I've got a good book. I also have a fancy for writing (If you'd like to, check out my blog for some poem that i might upload). I am also a net freak, and spend hours surfing the net. I am also fond of gaming, especially strategy games. I am also an avid quizzer, and attend all quizzes that I can. I am interested in Elocution, Debating, etc.

So, think you like me? Just drop by my Orkut account and say hi!. Try searching for Mrithyunjayan Nilayangode. Or just leave a comment, and I'll get back to you.......

Well, so hope to see you here often....... Cya!

No comments: